Thursday, June 16, 2011

thrifty thursday: sweeet kid finds

I Scored some sweet deals at ARC last week:
1) Candy Land- still wrapped in original plastic for $2.99
2) TWO pairs of Stride Rite shoes- one for baby ben in a few years and the other will be "camping shoes" for one of the girls. $5.00 for both
3) TWO fabulous kid books $4.00 for both
4) Canning jars $0.69 each


I can't believe we didn't already have these two books...oh well, these were in brand new condition and getting lots of enjoyment now.

3 comments:

Jennifer and Jaimee said...

fun stuff, Meagan! and what adorable little brown shoes!!

Gaspord Adventures said...

Fun stuff, Meagan! Hope you have a great rest of your week. :)

Robert and Courtney said...

I made my first trip to Arc last week while I was in FC, then on Sat we went to the one here. I think the one in FC is way better. I had some great finds too. One of which was a globe, a current one, well pretty current. At least it had Russia. Way to go on the canning jars! You make me proud!