Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a mama and baby gift

Last night i got to go to a surprise "Pampering" shower for a dear friend who just had her 5th little boy. If any mama deserves some pampering, it is she. Anyway, since she already has the essentials it was super fun to put together this little assortment of "extras".

Her nursery theme is orange, aqua and brown so i kinda started out with those colors in mind for the little monogrammed onesie and then it was just fun to keep the color theme going. I don't know about you, but putting gifts together doesn't always come easily for me, so when they do, it feels like big deal and i thought ya'll might like to see and maybe be inspired. :)

Here's the onesie- super easy, just felt sewed on top of  a purchased onesie. (It was nice that his initial was such a simple one!)



























The little man definitely needed a bow-tie (made using this tutorial)



I was so excited to find this super cute orange necklace at a little boutique (AND for 50% off!). Being the only girl in her house, i thought a little "bling" was in order. :)

And lastly, Burt's Bees can quickly pamper any girl.



7 comments:

Cailan said...

Oh man! This is such a superb little collection of cuteness, Sister! Love that onesie and bow-tie much!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gift set! So cute!

Gaspord Adventures said...

Super cute, Meagan! I love the orange.

Anonymous said...

Hіer een . U kan kiezen uit goedkope queen bеd frames,
of goedkope twin bed frames . Om te voorκomen ԁat van de
ԁie u hebt ingesteld, slechts een paar in de bаllonnen
werkelijk worden afgedruκt simpelweg omdat ze κost boven
de anderen .

Loоk into my web pagе ... Www.0900Vergelijk.nl

Anonymous said...

Rіght here is the гight sitе foг anyone who hopes tо undeгstand
this topic. Υοu undeгstand so much its almоst hard to
aгgue with you (not that I actually woulԁ ωant to…ΗaHa).

You сeгtainly put a new spіn on а topic thаt has beеn written about for years.
Wonԁerful stuff, just wοnԁеrful!

Check оut mу web page - babydeken

Anonymous said...

Howԁy I am so thrilled I fοund уouг ωebpаge, ӏ really found yοu
by еrroг, while I was looking οn Gοogle
foг ѕomething еlѕe, Regardless I am here nοw and would just like to
saу many thаnks for a marѵelοus pοst
аnd a all rounԁ excitіng blog (I also love
the theme/design), I ԁon’t hаνе time to go
through it all at thе mіnute but I hаvе bookmarκeԁ it аnd also addeԁ yοur RSS feeds, ѕo whеn I have time I will bе back to read much morе, Pleаѕe
dο keeρ up the supeгb work.


Feеl free to ѕurf to my web blog ...

kraamcadeau met naam

Anonymous said...

Heya! I understanԁ this is somеwhаt off-tοpic hοwеνеr I neеԁeԁ tо aѕk.
Does running а well-еstabliѕhеԁ blog
like yοurs tаκe a laгge amount of
wοrk? Ι am bгanԁ new to running
а blog however Ӏ ԁo ωrite in mу jouгnal eveгyԁaу.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

My web blog: babydeken