Here's the 3rd Clip in this series: "T-Shirt Blossoms"
Materials Needed: Old Knit T-shirts, hot glue, metal clip (alligator clip)
1. Fold a strip of knit fabric (about 4 inches wide) into 3-4 layers
2. Cut out a few stacks of different sizes of circles on the layered fabric
3. Cut a thin strip of fabric- about a 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long
4. Make the little rosette bud for the middle by slowly rolling, twisting and glueing the fabric strip.
5. Put a small swirl of glue on each of the layers all the way up to the little rosette '
6. Glue on the metal clip
How to make the center of the blossom or the "rosette"