Sunday, April 24, 2011

the bow tie.

Are you ready for some serious cuteness that will just blow your socks right off? Well, today is your lucky day.


Here's our cutie pie sporting the bow tie. 
 

I looked at a bunch of bow tie tutorials but I think this one from prudent baby had the best explanations and pictures. I changed the dimensions on the neck strap and center piece just a little bit, but otherwise it was a simple project that you really must make for a little boy in your life a.s.a.p. 
Ben, Will and my nephews all wore one for Easter yesterday and the cuteness was out of control. ;)


4 comments:

Aunties Jennifer and Jaimee said...

Ahhh! we can't believe we haven't met Ben in person yet! He is just the cutest, most sweetest little guy. I think we'll catch the next plane to Denver...

:)

Cailan said...

Yes, you do need to catch the next flight, Jennifer and Jaimee! He IS the cutest, most sweetest little guy. And Sister, thank you much again for these bow ties. My little guys loved them - such a super Aunt Meg they have. :)

Kelsey said...

Super cute!!!

I think I'm going to have to make one (or more) for my little man.

Katie said...

So adorable. I've been wanting to make a couple for my little guys. Thanks for the tip on which tutorial to use!

P.S. Your comments made me laugh :). Thanks for stopping by.