Thursday, September 8, 2011

cheesy sisters!

So thankful for these girls. They are a HANDFUL to be sure, but without them, life would be dull and sad and much less pink and completely void of "pincesses", bunny and doggie infatuations, little painted toenails, and sweet little girly giggles.

And they really love each other too. Which makes me SO very happy. My sister was and is my bestest girlfriend ever and growing up with her was one of the biggest blessings in my life.
I'm so thankful my girls have each other.

Oh, and i bought these dresses at Target a few days after i had my ultrasound revealing the fact that i was carrying twin girls. I don't know what possessed me to buy two 3T dresses but it is certainly very sweet to see my girls wearing them after seeing them hang in their closet for 3 years. :)

3 comments:

Gaspord Adventures said...

What cute photos! You really captured these two and their very different, yet incredibly sweet personalities. Love it!

Christine said...

They are absolutely gorgeous little girls!! Those dresses are the cutest (I don't blame you for buying them 3 years ago haha)!!! Maybe you could use the pattern and make some :)

Cailan said...

Sisters are the best. :) They are ever so precious, and so adorable in those sweet dresses.